Newest in low phase noise RF signal generator technologyThe 3920B features a new low phase noise RF signal generator in addition to the already advanced functionality available on the Cobham 3900 Series. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
Testing Capabilities Analog AM and FMP25 and P25 Phase IIDMR (MOTOTRBO)NXDN™dPMRTETRATEDS (TETRA Enhanced Data Service)Automatic Test and Alignment of a wide range of mission critical radiosPerformanceRF signal generator with SSB phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offsetSensitive receiver for making accurate measurements2.7 GHz RF frequency range for generate and receiveFull spectrum analyzer and tracking generator with displayed average noise level of -140 dBm
- The 3920B features a low phase noise RF signal generator for performing critical receiver testing required on critical communication radios.
- The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
- The instrument provides a comprehensive range of general-purpose analog measurement facilities as well as advanced digital test options.
- To make you more productive, the 3920B is not only simple to use but has features that make testing a radio quick and repeatable.
- The 3920B features easy-to-read meters with Pass/Fail color coding for instant Go/NoGo testing. With these easy-to-configure meters, you can set up unique Pass/Fail parameters for each radio type that you are testing.
- Includes a host of automatic test and alignment for the most popular radios in the industry.