- The 8800SX supports all modern land mobile radio technologies.
- The hybrid portable design is ideal for both bench and field test environments.
- The industry’s largest color touch-screen display simplifies operation and provides flexibility on the user interface.
- With an internal swappable battery that has up to 3 hours of battery life, the 8800SX is ideal for field applications.
- Power accuracy in the 8800SX rivals test equipment costing much more.
- Advanced automated test and alignment with support for the most radios in the market makes the 8800SX the most cost-effective radio test set on the market today.
- Fast VSWR and return loss plots provides field analysis of antennas, duplexers, and combiners.
- Accurate distance to fault measurements is useful for locating problems in cables used in vehicles and at remote sites.
- Multi-Language support includes Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, German, French, etc.
- Complete Analog Test System: The 8800SX includes the capability to perform direct connect type testing on a radio. All radio parameters including power, frequency error, modulation accuracy, receiver sensitivity, and audio performance are easily accessed and tested.
- Indoor Signal Coverage Testing using TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application.