ALT-9000 Radio Altimeter Test Set
The ALT-9000 provides altitude simulations with true RF time delay and path loss models to test any format of radio altimeter system including Low Probability of Intercept (LPI), Combined Altitude Radar Altimeter (CARA) & Next Generation variants.
The graphical touch screen interface provides intuitive controls and display of parametric measurements including:
- TX Power
- TX Frequency*
- FM Deviation*
- Sweep Rate*
- Pulse Width*
- Fiber optic delay line based test set supports all formats of radio altimeters
- Portable ruggedized enclosure for flight line or benchtop use
- Battery operated
- Simulates static altitudes from 0* ft. to 10,000 ft. in 10 ft. steps (*minimum simulated altitude dependent upon AID and test cable length)
- +20 dB of power level offset from nominal loop loss value
- Touch-screen operation
- Direct-connect to UUT T/R or installed system via antenna couplers
There are no reviews yet.